The first plug of 2003!

It's War, Part Deux, finally finished........

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Congratulations!

Oh well I guess now I'll have to race the M:Inv team for the honor of the first TC released this year...

------------------
Ares and EV:Nova plugin writer and all around helpful guy...

w00t.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

hurry up and post it so I can play 😛

------------------
look! its a signature!

Post uploaded a couple of minutes ago........

------------------

for all those who aren't l33t h4x0rs like me, I'll torment you with the description 😛

It's War Part2 (v1.0.6) Fighting the Green Menace! Your mission... Continuing to defend Allied Space against invasion, and leading elite Terran and Piioni forces into battle against the Cantharian Order in a fight to the finish. Finally take the battle far into the heart of Cantharian Space... Win or Lose, take command fleets of powerful new ships armed with nasty new weapons. Take on the full might of the Cantharian Starfleet, and decide whether it is they or Earth which faces twilight... Compressed with Stuffit 6.0 Posted by Lord commander Anic Enjoy 🙂

------------------
look! its a signature!

Well now, aren't we quick off the mark then!

------------------

Ok it's released.

------------------

Laguna is currently 1337.

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Stupid Americans, always posting things at their American times, so they can be released at American times, for Americans... grumbles

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Unless I'm mistaken, it was posted at Irish times and approved at British times... for Americans.

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Stupid Americans, always posting things at their American times, so they can be released at American times, for Americans... grumbles

Hmm... i see nothing wrong with that

------------------
"...yet gradually we recovered, venturing cautiously back into the void of space afraid of what we might find there."

Hmmm, we'll have to make more concessions to our Australian players, even if they don't appear to know exactly where Ireland precisely is.....
I'll remember this the next time I post a plug, in er two years' time...
🙂

(Get Earthbrowser for Mac... It's cool, and it tells you where you are, and what the weather's like, amongst other things)

------------------

Originally posted by Lord Commander Anic:
**(Get Earthbrowser for Mac... It's cool, and it tells you where you are, and what the weather's like, amongst other things)

The weather where you are?

I suppose you Celtic folk haven't heard about a little thing called "windows" yet... 😉

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

The weather where everyone is, the whole planet, Earth...

Windows..., that's a rather inferior PC operating system, isn't it?

------------------

Originally posted by Lord Commander Anic:
**The weather where everyone is, the whole planet, Earth...

Windows..., that's a rather inferior PC operating system, isn't it?

Why would i be concerned with the weather on the far reaches of the globe? Useless, pointless...

And windows, it's a shame, microsoft basterizing them with an OS that doesn't even deseverve to be refered to as a senic look into the outside world. Makes me wonder how far this topic has gotten off trac.

------------------
"...yet gradually we recovered, venturing cautiously back into the void of space afraid of what we might find there."