Footsteps of Pyrrhus help

i am looking for a few tips on beating lvl 11. i have beaten the lvl before several times but it takes several tries. is anyone willing to give me some tips to beating this lvl? (in my opinion it's the hardest lvl in the whole plug. never had too much trouble with the others.)

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Ah, the brutal Level 11. Would you believe that one was "toned down" during beta testing?

My advice to you is to memorise the patterns of appearances. That way, you'll know where you have to be, when. And, critically, you don't have to destroy the Salrilian Carrier, just hold it off. Perhaps a few sacrificial pawns, if you have any left...

Incidentally, I'm impressed that's two topics in a row where people have managed to spell "Footsteps of Pyrrhus" correctly. 🆒

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Oh.. I remember that level.

It wasn't 'turned down'. Maybe it was 'altered' but 2 canth ships (is it?) is hardly worse than 2 salrilian ships, not by much.

Very short level.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

How many more "Footsteps of Pyrrhus help" topics do I have to read!?

------------------
A question can never be too hard. -Blood Eagle
Current Plug-ins:
Black Inferno
SOS (Shadows of Salril)

I can make another...level 2 seems to be difficult. 😉

------------------
"I hate that! Your answers are always short, precise, and utterly useless!"
"Yes."

Nah. Level 2 is not so difficult. It requires good piloting skills, and you are just what it's looking for.

------------------
Prepare to be annihilated, evil scum!
------------------
Upcoming Plugins: Black Inferno, SOS

thanks for the help. too bad memory is not what im known for (exept the EV series 😄 ).

------------------
Insanity has its advantages