Tyrael-Pallas

Well, I lost both matches. Play by play follows:

Game 1-Location
We both capture the outposts, and head for the center base. While I'm fumbling with my controls, I lose my 3 Pods to bunkers, so I take out a carrier solo and eliminate his assault transport. Meanwhile, a computer-piloted pod takes the drone for me (go figure...).
I lose my Assault transport to a similar raid, and we both build a second one at about the same time. His fleet comes to skirmish mine over at my outpost, but I go around it with my transport. Both transports arrive at the center base at almost the same time, but he manages to get his troops in first.

Game 2-Salrilian Rock
Traditional cloaked gunship fleets. I find his fleet not far out from his base, but I don't have the forces to fight it. I lose my HVD, and all but one gunship (he had his HVD, plus one or two gunships). I bring in more gunships, and manage to take out his HVD. I wear down his forces, and then they disappear.
I head out to his base with my fleet, but nothing's there. After losing my transport, I notice that his fleet is at my base. I head back, and slowly come out on top after a series of battles. Then he lands his transport, and I lose.

------------------
"Welcome to our Pirate outpost. Please enjoy your stay, and realize that any irregular actions can and will be used against you in the afterlife."

Here's one of my interesting games:

Cantharan VS. Ishiman Location

I played Canths, and my opponent (I forgot who he was) played Ishiman. We both captured the outposts, and started building engineer pods. I built a cruiser, and transferred control onto it. He sent two pods to a flak drone. I controlled my cruiser to fly by that flak drone, and its flak destroyed the two pods. In the end, he had 1 and I had 2. I sent my A-Tran to the station. I captured it and I won.

The reason for a Cantharan cruiser? He wouldn't see it when it's cloaked. He didn't expect his pods to die. 😉

------------------
A life without danger is no life at all. -Blood Eagle

(This message has been edited by Blood Eagle (edited 07-06-2002).)