After almost a year, TAG gets a new member!

I am announcing the "nighthawk" (IronVyper), as the latest edition to TAG. He will maintain an average rank starting out. While I still managed to beat him in a tryout, in all the times I've played him I realise that he's definately an elite player.

The games I play against him are so close they are unbelivable. Many times we have to settle for a draw, especially with humans.

This really is a no brainer for me, but due to the times he logs onto GR, it is hard to reach him. He waits tables during the day and kicks ass at ares at night.

If you want to test out the newest player, you'll have to log on later at night, or talk to him before hand. When the new ladder comes out, he plans on being very active in magleague games.

We are always looking for ACTIVE players who are elite enough to hold up the stirling reputation of our clan.

All players must face off in a grueling trial against the clan leader. (me) If the player wins the best out of three, they are admitted. (Or if I think a player is just damn good, they are also admited)

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(Leader of TĹG, Leader of Ares Empire, Magleague Ares Admin and guitar legend thoughout the sol system)

Although there are still a few TAG members that will probably never play again... at the least, EMINEM should be off the list.

------------------
"Welcome to our Pirate outpost. Please enjoy your stay, and realize that any irregular actions can and will be used against you in the afterlife."

This certainly deserves a new topic !!

Tell me, if I joined up, would you post a topic about me?

Or really, anything that I did whilst logged on to Mag?

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

EMINEM is on gr sometimes now.

Joveia: I'm sure he would. not like there's anything better to see here.

------------------
I just realised...I hate huge signatures and I have one myself- DOH!

Your signature isn't huge...

------------------

Originally posted by Joveia:
**Your signature isn't huge...

it was about a week ago.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Yeah, I had a five line quote from Reichmarshall Goring on the common people and war.

------------------

Why attempt a strange signature that needs a pre-known signature to make any sense? Otherwise it sounds as if you're rather dimwitted...

------------------

Originally posted by Joveia:
**Why attempt a strange signature that needs a pre-known signature to make any sense? Otherwise it sounds as if you're rather dimwitted...

Signatures don't have to make sense. See 2+2=5

------------------

There's a difference between humour and idiocy, patrick.

------------------

do ya think that it might be a temperary sig?

------------------
Insanity has its advantages