July 1st Magleague Ares Tourniment Sign Up

OK here's the sign up space, the last spot it was in was somewhat confusing.

So far these are the players entered in the tourniment:

gridoney?
Lord
Fyrephin?
Pallas
Mag Steelglass
Eminem (ed)
Laguna
Darkk
Jimmy Page

If you would like to be in the tourniment please reply below in this format...

Magleague Name:
AOL screen name or ICQ number:
Current Email Address:

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(Leader of TĹG, Leader of Ares Empire, Magleague Ares Admin and guitar legend thoughout the sol system)

First you say I don't exist even though you have spoken to me and played me. Then you continually call me gridoney. It's very annoying. It's grindoney not gridoney or Grindoney. OK?

hmm i've played you before too?

wow i must have no memory.

(hmm they say ganja kills braincells, alcohaul kills more, and getting hit on the head kills even more................damn I am screwed)

sorry man

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(Leader of TĹG, Leader of Ares Empire, Magleague Ares Admin and guitar legend thoughout the sol system)

Argh! I'm a girl not 'man' and I just wanted to make a point about you accusing Fyrephin of cheating on that ladder thing. I was the one challenging her (I really don't mind how much I lose). I wanted to get into TNT. I mean you are the one who made the rule about not refusing challenges. I still think you should say sorry to her. She was pretty annoyed and for good reason. She is the most honest person I know.

------------------

grindoney, JP never said you "didn't exist". He ASKED if you existed. There's a difference. Besides, you and Fyrephin DO share an account(just saw your name change from fyrephin heh) so there was certainly reason for suspicion of you two being one and the same.

Trust is earned–you don't just get it out of air.
(EDIT: w00t 512th post. thats 2 to the power of 9! lol)
------------------
Originally stated by Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering:
Naturally the common people don't want war...but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along....All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.

(This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-25-2002).)