The Newest Magleague Ares Clan: TNT, Has Exploded into #3

TNT announcment - Fyrephin will be missing in action for a time. i am acting Leader. (stressed. dont know what to do.)

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**TNT announcment - Fyrephin will be missing in action for a time. i am acting Leader. (stressed. dont know what to do.)

Battle Patrick? 🆒

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Actually, while their combined score is high, I doubt that they have any clan points. In order to gain clan points, you have to play members of other clans, something which I have not seen any evidence of.

It's a better system of clan representation, which eliminates the possibility of gaining points from newbie bashing.

------------------
"Welcome to our Pirate outpost. Please enjoy your stay, and realize that any irregular actions can and will be used against you in the afterlife."

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Battle Patrick?🆒

😄

Actually, while their combined score is high, I doubt that they have any clan points. In order to gain clan points, you have to play members of other clans, something which I have not seen any evidence of.

It's a better system of clan representation, which eliminates the possibility of gaining points from newbie bashing.

I don't think MaG tracks clan points anymore though :l(EDIT: Talked with GB about that and something was screwed up. Of course, now its even more screwed up lol. Total points are now 2x what they were and clan points are simply the total points of players in the clan-oops!)

------------------
"It could be argued that MacOS X is less of an operating system and more of a screen saver (puts up pretty images for you to stare at while preventing you from actually getting work done)."
-mcb

(This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-12-2002).)

Originally posted by Pallas Athene:
**Actually, while their combined score is high, I doubt that they have any clan points. In order to gain clan points, you have to play members of other clans, something which I have not seen any evidence of.

i assure you. we are good pilots. and merging with The Ares Profits didnt hurt either.

------------------

Yes, good profits never hurt anyone.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Yes, good profits never hurt anyone.

and neither does signing up on Magleague. 😛

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by Avatara:
**and neither does signing up on Magleague.:p

Neither does actually playing a mag game 😄 😄 lol

------------------
"It could be argued that MacOS X is less of an operating system and more of a screen saver (puts up pretty images for you to stare at while preventing you from actually getting work done)."
-mcb

I was on TNT and that clan sucks!!
It is a clan that sucks!
That clan is a clan who plays only to bad people, they are thiurd because admiral played someone called tooticool 5 times, and won because Firphin aLSO PLAY WITH BAD players i don´t suggest that clan i think it could be best hell dogs than TNT.

------------------

Originally posted by The Lord:
**I was on TNT and that clan sucks!!
It is a clan that sucks!
That clan is a clan who plays only to bad people, they are thiurd because admiral played someone called tooticool 5 times, and won because Firphin aLSO PLAY WITH BAD players i don´t suggest that clan i think it could be best hell dogs than TNT.

Oh give over Lord. The games with toticool were actually removed from the score I think you will find. And you're saying grindoney is bad? Isn't the score 1-1 between you two? You're in EL now so what you worrying about. Oh btw Admiral is in charge of TNT (possibly permenant or until I get internet back). I'll miss you all (yes even Patrick).

------------------
Leader of TNT
#4 on the Ares MaG Ladder

It is a clan that sucks!

The lord, please don't have your location as one big long word, it messes up the UBB.

------------------

That's why they invented something called "the space bar." 😉

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

See, with the space bar, you can go up and get drunk in space. This, combined with the disorientation, makes it so you can't type worth crap, so you have to dictate your location to somebody else who can type. When you're drunk, it takes you forever to remember each word, so the person you're dictating to adds spaces for the time it takes to recall the next part. Subsequently, they use a key that is called the "space bar" on most keyboards, named after the process to add spaces, to create the spaces. It's a very interesting process that's been around almost before recorded history.

------------------
"Vampiric chickens are spiffy. Bak bak bak ARRR!"

It is a clan that sucks!

Lord, chill. Your only pissed because we kicked you out. Dont ask ME the exact reasons and dont blame me for the fact that you were kicked. It was not my fault so just get off my back about it. Your also probobly mad that i took your position. Would you rather i gave it up to evil_malign_moo_moo_head? I am getting sick of being beat up by you because of the rest of the clans actions.

------------------

I've officially handed TNT over to Admiral now. I could be away from anywhere up to 6 months (I can leave home then). Oh yeah I'm number 3 on MaG now - watch out Patrick. I'll still be hanging around a bit but I doubt I'll get many games in or time to chat much.

------------------
Leader of TNT
#3 on the Ares MaG Ladder