Hey aschaaf_86!

I'm not playing any more of your levels until you put in some save points!! 🙂 Seriously. Way too frustrating. I made it to the third level and across your accursed pit and I continue to get killed at some point along the way. There has to be save points so I don't have to go clear back to the first level.

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Ok, Ok...

I guess I have been making them to hard.
I will make them less hard.

"I made it to the third level and across your accursed pit and I continue to get killed at some point along the way."

I think there's a save point at the end of that level.

------------------
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." -- G.W. Bush
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" -- G.W. Bush
"Keep good relations with the Grecians." -- G.W. Bush
Bush is a moron! VOTE FOR ALBERT GORE!

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Ok, Ok...

I guess I have been making them to hard.
I will make them less hard.

"I made it to the third level and across your accursed pit and I continue to get killed at some point along the way."

I think there's a save point at the end of that level.

You don't have to make it easier...just some more save points. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?