Cheats

do any of you guys (or girls) have any cheats or cheat plug ins you can E mail me (bryan951357@earthlink.net). if you did send a cheat thanks and post so i know you sent them.

------------------

Ah.

So you've beaten the game and want to have fun on the earlier levels, right?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

no i just can't beat LEV 17 ( I think it's LEV 17?) so if you have a cheat send it my way

------------------

If you can beat level 15 and 16 without cheats, then you can surely beat level 17 without cheats as well.

well i did on LEV 14 up to 17 but whith the same cheat i was useing i still can't pass it

------------------

Hmm... I suppose I'm breaking board rules by telling you a single cheat without first submitting you to a rigorous questioning procedure about how are you going to use it/are you making any plugs/what is your marital status, but here's one which should be sufficient.

Type in return, then: ==lotto
and then press return.

Oh, and I'm also trying out my new sig, like it?

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Nice sig!

------------------
Creator of the great new plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars". And a member of the Ares Extended Team. Have a nice day.

ill also break the rules and tell you a cheat.

Heres how to get a ful cheat listing:
While your ingame press the apple and power key at the same time, and a menu will come up, you dont have to type anything, its great!

------------------
Newbie bashing = Tactical destruction of possible future threats = NATO
So why cant i do it?

What if you don't have a power key?

------------------
Creator of the great new plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars". And a member of the Ares Extended Team. Have a nice day.

Originally posted by brookeview:
**What if you don't have a power key?

Go out and buy a keyboard with one on there.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by Pyro:
**Heres how to get a ful cheat listing:
While your ingame press the apple and power key at the same time, and a menu will come up, you dont have to type anything, its great!

Hmm...doesn't seem to work. Are you sure you aren't forgetting a key?

------------------

So because i bought a new computer I can't cheat?

------------------
(This message has not been edited by brookeview (sig edited 08-15-2001).)

Originally posted by brookeview:
**So because i bought a new computer I can't cheat?

Actually that's the "reset your computer" key combo. It's not a cheat. Stop doing this to everyone who asks for cheats!!!

Who cares if someone else uses cheats, if you don't want to post them fine but at least don't waste other people's time with non-working key combos!

And just to spite you all :
cheats(enter these by hitting enter while ingame, typing one in and hitting enter again.)
==drake (invisibility)
==lotto (win cash)
==1999 (increase resource flow)
==fsst (fast build)

------------------
GameRanger SN: Col. Patrick (EL)

Originally posted by Patrick:
**Actually that's the "reset your computer" key combo.

I gave a sarcastic reply to a silly question. The power key is the key to turn on your computer, its not always on the keyboard though...the one on the imac computer itself works just as well.

------------------

(Deleted)
------------------
(This message has not been edited by brookeview (sig edited 08-15-2001).)

(This message has been edited by brookeview (edited 08-15-2001).)

(This message has been edited by brookeview (edited 08-15-2001).)

Just for reference: the Power key is the one above the keypad and on the same row as the Fkeys, right?

------------------
I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear

Please do not drag up long-dead topics to make inane additions.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy