Its War, Pilot Hero Satisfaction Survey

Its War, Pilot Hero Satisfaction Survey
(Or an effort to reduce the apparent stagnation we all appear to be experiencing) 🙂

OK, Here's a few questions for all those galatic pilots who played my plug Its War Part 1.
Part 2 is "under construction" en ce moment, and responses to these few questions might have an effect on this next part. Actually, I'll probably ignore these responses...

1a. What was your favourite level? Why? 🙂
1b. Least favourite level? Why? :frown:

2. Do you favour a single threaded plot scenario, or a multi-branched plot scenario?

3a. What annoyed you most about the plug? One annoyance only please!
3b. What did you like most about the scenario?

4. How important to the scenario are new ships & races?

5. Whic type of combat scenario do you prefer:
a. Heavy combat: Lots of big ships, space race type balttle to the end.
b. Find the needle in the asteroid field
c. A straight capture the enemy planet to win.
d. Protect the vulnerable wimpy ship.
e. Defend a location/an object.
f. Kill a specific enemy target.

6. What in your opinion is the optimum length for a scenario?

7. how long did it take you to beat Its War? (Of course, we all did beat it in no time at all...) 🆒

8. Were there any levels that took you more than one go to beat?

9. Was it worth the effort of downloading it?

10. Was it challenging enough not to open it up in Hera and check the "Training Only" field so as to skip through it quickly... (Of course no one does this to the scenarios we spend months putting together!) 😄

Extra marks will be awarded for respondees who display original thinking. (No borg drones need respond here...!)

LCA

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Originally posted by Lord Commander Anic:
**Its War, Pilot Hero Satisfaction Survey
(Or an effort to reduce the apparent stagnation we all appear to be experiencing) 🙂

OK, Here's a few questions for all those galatic pilots who played my plug Its War Part 1.
Part 2 is "under construction" en ce moment, and responses to these few questions might have an effect on this next part. Actually, I'll probably ignore these responses...

1a. What was your favourite level? Why? 🙂
1b. Least favourite level? Why? :frown:

2. Do you favour a single threaded plot scenario, or a multi-branched plot scenario?

3a. What annoyed you most about the plug? One annoyance only please!
3b. What did you like most about the scenario?

4. How important to the scenario are new ships & races?

5. Whic type of combat scenario do you prefer:

6. What in your opinion is the optimum length for a scenario?

7. how long did it take you to beat Its War? (Of course, we all did beat it in no time at all...) 🆒

9. Was it worth the effort of downloading it?

10. Was it challenging enough not to open it up in Hera and check the "Training Only" field so as to skip through it quickly... (Of course no one does this to the scenarios we spend months putting together!) 😄

Extra marks will be awarded for respondees who display original thinking. (No borg drones need respond here...!)

LCA

The few points I'll answer to:

2: Single-Threaded...but you need a good story.

4: a), but you need to sprinkle in the others here and there to make it interesting.

------------------
American beer is like sex in a lifeboat. It's f*cking close to water.

• Slug

1a. What was your favourite level? Why? The Second one, it's very chalenging and satisfying.

1b. Least favourite level? Why? The first, had to give the HVD flack Atillary to win.

2. Do you favour a single threaded plot scenario, or a multi-branched plot scenario? Single thread.

3a. What annoyed you most about the plug? One annoyance only please! The difficulty, but is that really an annoyance?

3b. What did you like most about the scenario? The innovative thinkingthat has obviously gone on behind the scenes.

4. How important to the scenario are new ships & races? Very Very Very important, they add a lot, (Particualy to beat the Audemendon on 1 on 1!)

5. Whic type of combat scenario do you prefer: Probably a or f

6. What in your opinion is the optimum length for a scenario? about 10 to 15 minuets.

7. how long did it take you to beat Its War? (Of course, we all did beat it in no time at all...) I didn't beat it without cheating repeatedly.

8. Were there any levels that took you more than one go to beat? Um er ohh, let me think about this now, hang on a moment, er all of them.

9. Was it worth the effort of downloading it? Another toughie, er, um, uhh YES.

10. Was it challenging enough not to open it up in Hera and check the "Training Only" field so as to skip through it quickly... (Of course no one does this to the scenarios we spend months putting together!) Of course it was, I've already said so havent I, (Actually I didn't think to use the tutorial ability, I just changed stats slightly.)

All in all an awsome addon, very highly rated, 9/10

------------------
Wisdom, something
you get just after you
needed it the most.

Sorry that I did not put your wording into a quote box as I did not know how, plese accept my sincerest appologies LOrd Commander Anic.

:redface:

------------------
Wisdom, something
you get just after you
needed it the most.