The Capt_Ginew Strategy

I have to say this the Audemedon in Ares are not better then the Salrillians in Ares for one reason the Salrillians have cloaking devices and the Audemdon have a hard time hitting them with it on. I beat people that are better then me all time that use Auds and lose badly sometimes I don't think the Auds are better then the Sals especially Sal gunships they can take out Aud Carriers no prob... well thats My convo starter

------------------
Capt_Ginew

well the Strategy is that if someone uses Auds then you should use Salrillians cause they are better then auds

------------------
Capt_Ginew

If you are Salrillians you can try to trick them away from their planet and then you can take over the planet whit your cloaked transport 😄

------------------
"we dont care what anyone else thinks...we do what we want"

(This message has been edited by Sandman (edited 08-29-2001).)

Originally posted by Capt_Ginew:
**I have to say this the Audemedon in Ares are not better then the Salrillians in Ares

If they're not equal, then the Auds are a bit better.

for one reason the Salrillians have cloaking devices and the Audemdon have a hard time hitting them with it on.

(/B)

Not true. The only advantage provided by Cloaking is that you can't be selected as a target object or seen on the LR map. It doesn't affect aim (except for the player).

I beat people that are better then me all time that use Auds and lose badly sometimes

(/B)

How do you know they were better than you? No offense, but I don't think you've been playing people that are up to par on Aud strategy...

I don't think the Auds are better then the Sals especially Sal gunships they can take out Aud Carriers no prob...

(/B)

...and here's evidence of it. A good Aud player will build nothing but Gunships and Cruisers. Aud Gunships are most likely their best ship, and Aud Cruisers will play hell with your ships' targeting, even though cloaking doesn't.

Also, what you have here isn't a full strategy. Say I decide to play Human. Now the closest your "strategy" comes to recommending something is "play Sal." Of course we all know that choosing Salrilians when fighting Humans is such a great strategy...

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

sighs...i guess people just don't read my strategy guides...

lol anybody who thinks sals are better has to be confused, or has been playing newbies alot.

i don't even know where to start..other than say, go read my strategy guide.

if you still don't belive it, play me in a game and test your theory to see if it works..

😃

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(1st Class Zacha Admiral and guitar legend throughout the sol system.)

well all you people who replyed to this I only typed this to tell you that this was one big joke to start some conversation here cause I posted on my site saying that I wanted to see how many people really visit my site and by the looks of it non of you do and well if you replyed to this well I just want to laugh at you people only Jimmy knows I was just doing something to see if it really worked I won't tell you guys anymore then what I have said today

------------------
Capt_Ginew

Umm...

About the Sal vs Aud thing, I would have to agree very strongly with Pallas and Jimmy Page. There is no conceivable way Salrilian cloaking could make up for the awesome Aud firepower.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Ah well.
"The only thing amusing about a bad joke is the person that laughs at it."

------------------
"Once, just once, I'd like to be able to land somewhere and say, 'Behold, I am the Archangel Gabriel.'"
"I fail to see the humor in that situation, Doctor."
"Naturally. You could hardly claim to be an angel with those pointed ears, Mister Spock. But say you landed someplace with a pitchfork "

**well the Strategy is that if someone uses Auds then you should use Salrillians cause they are better then auds

yeah your right

-GR {BC}Steel Firebird

------------------
'89 Macintosh= Windows 98
The Microsoft Corp= A Solitaire Game
--From A Real UE Supporter--The Truth Is Out There.
You know the best is out there, just don't ignore it.