Earth's Journey Back To The Stars Relaeased

Its out. So tell me what you think.

Thanks

------------------
Creator of the soon to be released plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars".

It's a good first try, but the levels are too easy and the plot is messed up. The UNS wouldn't have been able to even survive against the Auds alone, much less beat the Auds, Sals, Cantharans and the Gaitori. And Gaitor and Cantharis would certainly take more than 1 transport to capture, more like 25-40.
The Salrilians name is not Salri. Salrilian, Salrilians. Also there are a lot of other mispellings.

------------------
GameRanger SN: Col. Patrick (EL)

(This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-06-2001).)

Yes I know that it has some plot points that need some work but it is only my first plug.
I did forget to change the name of the Salrilians form the time saving shorthand of Salri.

Thanks for the input though.

------------------
Creator of the soon to be released plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars".

I agree that the U.N.S. can't defeat the entire Sal or Aud stellar navies but they didn't. They only kicked out the remaining enemy forces. The Gaitori were being attacked by the Obish as well as the Humans. The Cantharian forces would have been spread out all over their space and the humans with a gateship just avoided any fights that they didn't have to get into.

Anybody else. Does anyone have any other thoughts other that those expressed by Patrick.

------------------
Creator of the great new plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars". And a member of the Ares Extended Team.

(This message has been edited by brookeview (edited 08-09-2001).)

I think it's nice! Keep up the good work!

It's not really my style of plug, being a little "superpowered" for my liking. But- spelling errors aside- I can see a lot of enjoyment in it.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Thanks. I'll fix the spellings in the next update. If there is one.

(edited to correct spelling)

------------------
Creator of the great new plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars". And hopefully a member of the Ares Extended Team.

(This message has been edited by brookeview (edited 08-17-2001).)

Downloading it now, will rate it! 🙂

------------------
'Is that what I think it is?'
'What?'
'A big orange swirly thing in space!'

• Red Dwarf

Just a couple of quick thought.

Sundered Angel what did you mean by "super powered"? Do you mean the Human advances in ship design or something else?

And how come it still shows no downloads when all of you downloaded it. Is this number not updated for a particular period of time or is the system just messed up.

------------------
Creator of the great new plugin for ares "Earth's Journey Back To The Stars". And hopefully a member of the Ares Extended Team.