Extemporaneous Progress Log

This being the current fad, I thought I'd start my own Extemporaneous Progress Log, now that I have begun working on it again.

Current Levels Under Production:
Magical Mystery Tour: Fixed
The Kingdom of Queen Mab: Almost complete, need to run bug testing, add to conversations
Famuese: Bug testing needed

I hope to release Extemporaneous 0.4 in a few weeks, maybe less.

After the next release, I will still have three levels to make. Then I will be ready to conclude Extemporaneous.

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Also, since my last version of Extemporaneous was woefully buggy, I would like to have two beta testers for the next release.

I'll test it!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

I should have copyrighted the term "Progress Log" in the topic title 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

ferazel_09: I will e-mail you a copy by Monday. Have you played the old version?

Dr. Tall: Did I say Progress Log? I meant Log of Progress. 😉

(This message has been edited by Emperor Ent (edited 04-20-2001).)

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**ferazel_09: I will e-mail you a copy by Monday. Have you played the old version?

If you want another tester, I'll volunteer. I have played the old version. Just make sure anything you send is compressed please!

------------------

Yay! One of my favorite level sets hasn't been abandond!
This, spamguy's, and Knight of Ni's are my favorite.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

Thanks MonsterLady, I will send it to you, commpressed (I have a 56k modem so I understand.)

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Yay! One of my favorite level sets hasn't been abandond!
This, spamguy's, and Knight of Ni's are my favorite.

Wow. Praise from Cesar. 🙂

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

ferazel_09: I will e-mail you a copy by Monday. Have you played the old version?

Yeah, I loved it!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

(quote)Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**Wow. Praise from Cesar.;)

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.

**(I have a 56k modem so I understand.)

I'll never forget that day Dr Tall sent me a 10MB file without asking first... 🙂

------------------

I completely understand what it is like to recieve unexpected big e-mails. It takes me minutes to send e-mails with large attachments.

------------------
-Crime &Punishment;

I would like you all to know that I also would be very happy to beta test. Feel free to request my services whenever you have a need. I can't make my own levels now, but I really enjoy seeing what the rest of you do. So..my services are out there for any who want them.

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Glad to hear it! I will be sending a stuffed beta to those who showed intrested.

What do you, the public, prefer; less levels sooner, or more levels later. This time I promise that the next release will be fully functional, and all the secrets will be doable.

What do you, the public, prefer; less levels sooner, or more levels later.

The latter.
Update your world every 2-3 levels.

------------------

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**I'll never forget that day Dr Tall sent me a 10MB file without asking first...:)

You're lucky!!! In one day he sent me a total of 45 MB while trying to upload his teasers and test out his levels. That's 67 emails in ONE DAY.

------------------

Hey, Ent, I'll beta-test you're worlds as I came back from the Caribbean with a debilitating jellyfish sting and can't do much BUT play on the computer! (I don't care if it's stuffed, i got DSL)

------------------

The current levels won't be ready to beta test for a few days. Sorry. I will alert all when it is ready.

------------------
-Crime &Punishment;

Thank you Clam2000! I was having difficulty with nodes, and he was kind enough to fix it for me. This means I will be able to send out the beta release sooner than I anticipated, probably mid-week.

I have been spending a lot of time working on Extemporaneous' Secret Ice Boss Level, Fameuse. Fameuse pits you against the deadly Frozen Demons. This beast is related to the Fire Guardian of warmer climates. 😉 I will finish making the paths (info for the spiked balls, monsters, spikes, ect.) for Queen Mab's Kingdom before releasing the beta.

Beta Testers:
ferazel_09
MonsterLady

Reserves:
Zelda
FerazelFreak

I will try to send it by late Friday night.

Anyone know how to make any spirte speak? My boulder-near-the-sceneary idea didn't work.

------------------
-Crime &Punishment;