ARES/MAG BRACKET TOURNIMENT APPROACHING!!

The clock is ticking, and now it's time to rack up some points for the first ever MaG/ares bracket tourniment.

The ares ladder should be resetting in a couple weeks now. Once it resets we will host the bracket tourniment before it starts up again. The first place individual player and clan on the MaG ares ladder before the bracket tourniment starts will be placed on the hall of fame and be considered the first official winner of the ladder tourniment. We will then play the Ares bracket tourniment before we start up the normal ladder again. The winner of the bracket tourniment will be placed on the hall of fame as well as the first official bracket tourniment winner. Hall of fames for ares on MaG will never reset. In order to qualify for the bracket tourniment you must have accumulated over 2 points on the normal ares ladder. Seedings on the bracket tourniment will be determined by which place you finish on the ares ladder before it restarts. So that means you should start to rack up some points so you can have a higher seeding in the bracket tourniment, win the normal ares ladder tourniment, or just help out your clan and be happy 😃

I do not have a set date for the restarting of the ladder and the beginning of the bracket tourniment yet. Keep either checking here, or the (url="http://"http://www.magleague.com")www.magleague.com(/url) webboards for an update. Figure that it will be in a couple weeks.

Any questions post them on this webboard or the magleague webboard and i'll answer them. (email is mr_ryno4@yahoo.com)

Good luck, and happy Hunting.
--Jimmy Page

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(1st Class Zacha Admiral and guitar legend throughout the sol system.)

wow are these boards really this empty?

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

ive been on vactation and will probably miss the tourny as i will be going on vacation again in a couple weeksor something like that

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

Originally posted by Pyro:
**ive been on vactation and will probably miss the tourny as i will be going on vacation again in a couple weeksor something like that

I'm going on vacation in two big periods, suffice to say, I'm only going to have access to a computer for a total of 10 days (or less) in July. :frown:

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

ok

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)