magleague Ares races, ranks, and scoring

Pallas and Jimmy,
I was under the impression that you only wanted to support the one race and ranks within that race on magleague's Ares ladder. Please email me a complete list of all races and ranks within each race and I'll add them before finishing the scoring scripts.

Thanks,
McBorg@mac.com

Note: now is a perfect time to speak up with changes to the ladder.

------------------

you never fixed my password... i think my email that it was sent to is very messed right now. Please send it to either tim_kunkel@hotmail.com or Pyreus_Falconus@yahoo.com

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

Originally posted by Pyro:
**you never fixed my password... i think my email that it was sent to is very messed right now. Please send it to either tim_kunkel@hotmail.com or Pyreus_Falconus@yahoo.com

mag allows hotmail now but I'll send it to both addresses just in case. How did you manage to create a clan if you don't have a password?

------------------

Could you send me my password (madman to madmanjeff@hotmail.com) too? It might take hotmail now, but I really don't want to be madman646324632532

------------------
Bush-Bash link of the week:
http://gwbush.com/wdance/index.htm
The W. Dance

Originally posted by McBorg:
**mag allows hotmail now but I'll send it to both addresses just in case. How did you manage to create a clan if you don't have a password?

I made the clan, then turned it over to him. Unfortunately, at the time I was under the impression he has his password.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Originally posted by Avatara:
**I made the clan, then turned it over to him. Unfortunately, at the time I was under the impression he has his password.

oh shush im checking my email right now...

------------------

ah, i found the email, buried (literally) under othe emails, apperently there is a limit to how many emails hotmail can show at once, and your email was on the second page so i had to delete some emails to even see it...

------------------

Better than mail.com, there, if you exceed a 5mb limit, you cannot recieve any more emails. And if you have twelve addresses that exceed the limit, they delete all of the addresses and ban your IP. That's why I use hotmail again.

------------------
http://www.PetitionO...d/petition.html
Show your support for the anti-bush lawsuit!

Originally posted by Madman:
**Better than mail.com, there, if you exceed a 5mb limit, you cannot recieve any more emails. And if you have twelve addresses that exceed the limit, they delete all of the addresses and ban your IP. That's why I use hotmail again.

The moral of the story? Don't keep 5mb of mail lying around.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

(This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 06-01-2001).)

Better moral: If your email F**ks with you, create 20 new ones and sign up for a giant load of newsletters and junk mail. Take that message loser!

------------------
http://www.PetitionO...d/petition.html
Show your support for the anti-bush lawsuit!