Subject regarding TAG Tryouts

It has never been my policy to turn down anybody wanting to try out for TAG. As a result, i usually seem to end up playing alot of TAG tryouts when i get on GR. I still will not turn down a tryout, but i am setting a few minor rules in place....

1. Anybody can try out, but the results of the tryout will be reported on MaG as 1 loss if you don't make it, and 1 win if you do.

2. Please don't tryout on one screen name one day, and then change your name and try out the next day trying to pass off as somebody else...(belive it or not people actually do this..)

3. limit your tryouts to once per every 2 weeks please, otherwise it gets monotomous. I'm giving you the 2 week window to practice, that's actually a pretty small window at that..if i were you i'd want to use 4 weeks to practice so i could go through the tryout with ease.

4. TAG is a clan that is meant for people who are very confident in their skill in ares. If you have doubts as to if you will win, don't waste your time, practice alot and then tryout once you know you have a good chance of passing the tryout. TAG only has 7 slots max on it and there are about 5 or 6 members in it already, that means i am going to be very selective as to who fills the 7th spot. So if you barely pass your tryout, i'm not going to be as willing to accept.

and this goes for everyone...CONFIRM YOUR LOSSES ON MAG!! some people fail to realise that not claiming losses is considered cheating and may result in a loss of points or even your account being revoked temporarily. If there is a debate about a submitted game please email one of the mag admins..(me)..so it can be resolved accordingly.

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(1st Class Zacha Admiral and guitar legend throughout the sol system.)