Stamp Control

So I am trying to add 2 stamps at the beginning of a level. 1 for the interface and one for a bar that goes over the interface. I need the interface to be able to move and the bar to be able to fill so they need to be stamps. Now the problem is that the interface, the bigger of the 2 always goes on top instead of the other way around.

So I guess my question has 2 parts:

When placing stamps can u pick which one goes on top?

Is there any way to choose which layer on the map the stamp is placed?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
-Pixor

You may have to create a new layer but I don't see any reason why this can't be done. In your map editor you can selectively view each layer. Determine which layer has the large stamp and make a new layer in front of it for the smaller stamp. You chose which layer in the same way you chose whether the player is going to walk over a bridge or under it.

yeah but I'm trying to add the stamps via an event. Can u select which layer in an event?

I think stamp control has five actions: add, modify, delete, add background and add foreground.

Add would add it to the "nature" layer, where you put trees and the like. Add background would put it beneath you and add foreground above you. So just place one of them in background and one in foreground.

I hope that helps.

yeah that helps thanks