Coldstone addon

Convert Pictures

Ledorax, on Jul 29 2005, 07:35 PM, said:

You might want to consider converting all of those pictures into .pct files. If you believe it's too time consuming and boring, that's fine.
View Post

I have added a program to the coldstone addons called ConvertPictures_App. It is an application that runs on OS 10.4. It is a workflow application. Its actually a folder, with 4 apps in it that allow you to change file types. Each one changes files to a different type. All you have to do is drag pictures to the corresponding application (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PICT). They will be replaced with that type file. If you want to make a copy of your files as different types. Then copy them into a new folder on the desktop, and then drag them to the apps.

Again, it is on the coldstone addon files, and it is named ConvertPictures App.

I've got 10.3 so I can't test it and therefore I have no idea if it works. If it does work, however, this could be quite useful for downloaded files. Well done! 🙂

you know it might even work in 10.3... I wouldn't know.... I thought it wouldn't but now I'm not so sure. If u could test it that would be great! And if it does work, then it should work in any OS.

It doesn't. <_<

Edit: Such a great 400th post. I even spelt "it" wrong. 😛

This post has been edited by Ledorax : 16 August 2005 - 11:53 AM