Testing!

Does anyone want to test my plugin?

Ok, I have completed my PoG plugin. If anyone wants to test it before I call it final, it would be most helpful. If you want to test it, send an e-mail to ledorax@mcubedsw.com.

Thanks!

Ok, your plugin is very good, but is very easy! The only difficulty is the riddle. Enlarge the tomb and add new guardians.

The Lord of Storms

Lord of Storms, on Jun 27 2005, 03:22 AM, said:

Ok, your plugin is very good, but is very easy!
View Post

The whole point of this is that it is written for beginners. They are players who have not had a chance to play the whole game yet. They want a new adventure, a new place to go, NOT a new way to get killed. If the plugin is too hard, it will ruin the rest of the game for them when they finally get a chance to play it.

I think the hardest things in the demo version are the Wyrms. (Okay, you can get to the Cyclops Camp.) The plugin should not be much harder than that.

Lord of Storms, on Jun 27 2005, 08:22 AM, said:

The only difficulty is the riddle.
View Post

The riddles are there to make it have more than simple hack n' slash. They might give the "poggers" something to do while waiting 🙂 .

Ledorax, on Jun 27 2005, 12:00 PM, said:

The riddles are there to make it have more than simple hack n' slash. They might give the "poggers" something to do while waiting 🙂 .
View Post

Hey, I didn't say that you must remove the riddle, in fact is a great idea. 😉