New Contest

Well, while we are waiting, all 7 of us =P can hold a little contest like the one before it which I didn't have the pleasure to be in. We could make awards for best music, graphics, etc. etc. etc. Like the CGE Showcase. Hmm? It would just be something to do while we are waiting.

Sounds good, except I have no time for anything really. It's a shame. The government should crack down on the amount of extranius homework assigned. While they're at it, they should reduce the size and weight of the textbooks they hand out. It's really getting out of hand!

But ya, that sounds like fun. I guess it would give me a deadline and a want to actually complete something instead of just letting it dangle out in the air, like I usually do. I don't know.

Otherwise, I'm all for it!

Also, there should be a place for "Most Engeniring Amazement," where the winner would be the person gets the biggest WOW factor as far as using the CGE to its fullest potential. That would be cool to see, as everyone here has an awsome trick or two hidden up their sleaves.

Wow, I thought this idea would be a dud... well, me and Ogrebob have had a project we have been working on for a week or two... so we do have some stuff up our sleaves.

Hello, I just finished a plugin as you know. I recently got it mostbug free, so maybe I will try to make a game for this... I do have some started but not finished games lying around. Are you going to put up a website? When is the deadline?

Well, even if its only us three, here are all the rules etc.

Rules:

When voting comes, no voting for your own game... duh...

No premade graphics unless you made them. All graphics must be all of your own work period.

No premade anything actually. No premade music, graphics, soun- ok, premade sounds.... that's not fair if you have to make your own sounds...

And that pretty much covers the basics =P. Ask me if you are allowed to do so and so or not if it doesn't fall under these guidelines.

I will be hosting all the games, as one of my internet friends has so generously let me use his whole COMPUTER as a host, so I have more then ellrix most likely... but why dont we just use the game thing.... thing...... whatsit called?

For deadline, I need to know when we all agree to actually start it...

This post has been edited by gamingstaff : 13 May 2005 - 09:26 PM