RegCodeX

CI-Ia0s, on Dec 28 2004, 11:34 PM, said:

P.S. Lol. Reading my last postscript I can see how you might have understood that to mean the 100,000. I actually meant the number that are needed, as stated above. Sorry... 😉

EDIT: for PS and typos/clarification
View Post

No problem. I had missed the word `encountered' in your inital 100,000 post, and thought you had imposed that limit, because the rest of the message was worded in a way that suggested that.

S'ok. You're right that it was badly worded. 😉

Anyway, a bit of news: I'm half done with the Registration GUI update and I made a small update to the code generator that tells you when you generate a code for a name that you've indicated is invalid. I should finish the rest of it by tonight (probably), then Alpha, legal stuff, beta, more legal stuff, marketing, release (I hope). I'll edit this post later tonight if/when I get it done. 😉

EDIT: RegCodeX is DONE and ready for alpha (well, at least until I think up some other new feature to add in or something else that needs an update 😉 ). I'll start playing around and trying to break it. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

This post has been edited by CI-Ia0s : 28 December 2004 - 11:06 PM