Please can you help me pick a new logo for M Cubed

Poll: Which of these looks better? (5 member(s) have cast votes)
Which of these looks better?
(1 votes [20.00%])
Percentage of vote: 20.00%
(0 votes [0.00%])
Percentage of vote: 0.00%
(0 votes [0.00%])
Percentage of vote: 0.00%
(4 votes [80.00%])
Percentage of vote: 80.00%

I know this isn't 100% coldstone related but I think it is close enough to be asked on here.

I am currently coming up with a new image for M Cubed Software and I want your input on the logo. The first one is what I'm using atm, though I was playing around by adding M in in different ways. They are all the same cube.

So the question is, which one do you prefer, and if there is anything you would change to the one you like best, what would it be?

Thanks for all the help you give me with this.

sry, but i don't like any of them alot. last my favorite, the first looks to common, the other two look more like hexagons with M's in them. I like the last,

,KrayzKid

They all could be a little better, in my opinion. Not too crazy about the color, but the first one seems the most professional to me.

We've been trying to come up with a new logo for ages and almost every time we tried to put M's on a cube, though it never looked good. Just so you know, all of them will have the grey background and teh text underneath

Pilky, on Sep 14 2004, 04:36 PM, said:

I know this isn't 100% coldstone related but I think it is close enough to be asked on here.
View Post

I'm sorry, but I don't. It's a second cousin twice removed at best. Have those who are interested send you an email or ask the question on your own site.

It is not Coldstone related.
It is not about your game(s).

ILock
Posted Image