Ambrosia/Hotline Petition

I think that Ambrosia should start a 24/7 ambrosia software server on hotline. Hotline is a program which can be found at (url="http://"http://www.bigredh.com")www.bigredh.com(/url) It is used by many people and would be a great way to get ambrosia's name out to more people at a cheap cost. It would allow players of ambrosia's games to talk and communicate ideas and thoughts, without going through the relatively slow boards. It would allow a much easier download ability and it would make contacting ambrosia for questions much easier. It can moderated as well and limited access can be given as needed. I can be contacted at mr_ryno3@yahoo.com if there's any questions upon recieving this petition.

The following posts are from other people saying why a server on hotline would benefit both them and ambrosia software..i hope you take all of this into consideration...

------------------
ramble on..
(i)--Jimmy Page(/i}

agrees
I think you can also set up private chat with >2 people, helpful for people on the RPG.

------------------
William Darkk, head of the Darkklight Entrepenurial Federation
"Strategic warfare" is code for "killing civilians", and it's my calling. Yeah, it's barbaric. War's supposed to be.

Wait, there's already a general Ambrosia Hotline Sever. A specific one about Ares would probably be that much easier to set up...

------------------
"Strategic warfare" is code for "killing civilians", and it's my calling. Yeah, it's barbaric. War's supposed to be.

shrug

The last one we had obviously wasn't a success, or we'd still be using it, but I'm not really bothered either way.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Oh, as Darkk said there is a general Ambrosia Hotline server anyway, but if you want an Ares one, I believe you'll have to set it up yourself.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Whats the ambrosia Hotline servers IP?

------------------
Game Ranger Name:_-ŻecaŻ-_E ď/ď ďď e i/L
Hey people why dont we put are game ranger names here in our signature since there isn't really any other place to put it on the board

• Hotline: Visit our hotline server at hotline://hotline.AmbrosiaSW.com/

At least it was, I haven't checked.

------------------

hmm i guess not to many people are interested so this won't work to well

------------------
ramble on..
(i)--Jimmy Page(/i}

I'm not sure about this idea. Hotline opens the doors to some not-so-desirable things as well as providing a good BBS/Chat room/downloading platform.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

That's where a good admin staff comes in handy.
No bad stuff on a propperly-run server.

------------------