Couple of bugs

I am having some trouble with the drop items event block. Whenever I put it into an event (for a pile of rocks), and have the character use the rocks, the event runs and then stops, doing everything it should except the drop items and sound event blocks. Whats up? Also I have a map that keeps crashing whenever you walk around on it. Not at a certain tile, but randomly.

------------------
Whose cruel idea was it to put an 'S' in lisp?

Try giving the game more memory to get rid of the map problem 😉 I put a lot of animations into that one...

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.ledorax.da.ru")www.ledorax.da.ru(/url)

Originally posted by BlackLite:
**I am having some trouble with the drop items event block. Whenever I put it into an event (for a pile of rocks), and have the character use the rocks, the event runs and then stops, doing everything it should except the drop items and sound event blocks. Whats up? Also I have a map that keeps crashing whenever you walk around on it. Not at a certain tile, but randomly.

try this: Go into the rocks and place a "Launch Item" instead of a "Drop item". "Drop item" deletes the item and "Launch item" places it on the map. I hope this is what your trying to do. (the sound must be in your sounds folder.)

------------------
-Albadar-
- - - - - - - - - -
Just trying...

Originally posted by Albadar:
**... a map that crashes...

If you are using the royal gurads on that map, they are the problem. I have had to "massage" them several times before I could get them to work without crashing. Try replacing them with a different NPC and it will(should) work. Other than this, I don't know what it could be.

------------------
-Albadar-
- - - - - - - - - -
Just trying...

I have the same problem with the Launch Item event block too...

------------------
Whose cruel idea was it to put an 'S' in lisp?

Originally posted by BlackLite:
**I have the same problem with the Launch Item event block too...

Try using the 'actual cordinates' for the items to be placed. There should be a radio button (a circle you can click on) so you don't have t actually figure out where the items will fall. (If you tell Launch item to place the items at position so-and-so, it will; whether they are on screen or not, in an accessable space or not.)

------------------
-Albadar-
- - - - - - - - - -
Just trying...