info [0]?

What is info (0) and how do you change it?????

------------------

All objects have properties, like how far platforms move, what directions cannons point, what treasure chests hold inside, stuff like that, right?

The manual refers to these properties, editable by selecting an object and hitting command-E, by INFO(X) = Y , where X is an integer from 0 to 3 (there are four blanks, and the first one counts as 0, not 1) and Y is what is typed into that text field. Sticking to custom, that's how I refer to how and where one should edit a property.

------------------
So Bush says education is his highest priority?
According to the College Board, Texas is 44th in the nation for SAT scores (995 out of 1600). Yessir, leave no child behind.
VOTE GORE NOVEMBER 7th.

Originally posted by spamguy:
**All objects have properties, like how far platforms move, what directions cannons point, what treasure chests hold inside, stuff like that, right?

The manual refers to these properties, editable by selecting an object and hitting command-E, by INFO(X) = Y , where X is an integer from 0 to 3 (there are four blanks, and the first one counts as 0, not 1) and Y is what is typed into that text field. Sticking to custom, that's how I refer to how and where one should edit a property.

Ohhhhhhhh I see Thanks! 🙂

------------------