I can't use Salrilians!

When I downloaded the "Salrilians" add-on for Ares, it gave me a file called "dl-redirect.pl" and I tried to use Stuffit Expander on it, and that didn't work. Then I tried just dragging it on top of Ares (yes, I have the beta and Hera) and it didn't want to open with Ares. What do I do?

------------------
--Joolzman5, that guy with the red spikey hair

I can't even download it, maybe there is a bug with it somewhere...

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

OK well could anyone who has that mod email it to me as an attachment? (my email is right above my post)

hey, I passed 100 posts and didn't even notice.... not that 100 is that many but i've only been on the boards for what, three weeks....

------------------

(This message has been edited by Joolzman5 (edited 12-02-2000).)

Originally posted by Joolzman5:
**hey, I passed 100 posts and didn't even notice.... not that 100 is that many but i've only been on the boards for what, three weeks....

1300! 😄

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.

yeah, well...........
SIIIIIIIGHHHHH
that's all i have to say.

------------------

When I try to download Sarillians, SWA and a couple of others that I cant remember the screen goes to gibberish. Has anyone else encountered this?

Hey!!!!! I made THREE posts. 😄
------------------
Grand Fleet Admiral Slathkill, Supreme Commander I.M.A. Fleet

(This message has been edited by Admiral Slathkill II (edited 12-03-2000).)

Originally posted by Avatara:
**1300!:D

um......461!!

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Originally posted by Admiral Slathkill II:
When I try to download Sarillians, SWA and a couple of others that I cant remember the screen goes to gibberish. Has anyone else encountered this?

Yeah, Ambrosia ftp server thing. I'm te creator of these files, so I shoud know how to make them work, right?

option-click on the link that leads to that page of gibberish. Your browser will ask you for a place to save, select desktop or something. When it's finished downloadin the gibberish, drag the file over Stufit Expander to decode it.

Annnnd voila!

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

(quote)Originally posted by Admiral Slathkill II:
**When I try to download Sarillians, SWA and a couple of others that I cant remember the screen goes to gibberish. Has anyone else encountered this?

Hey!!!!! I made THREE posts. 🙂

------------------

waaaaaiiiiiitttt...... it just went from 105 straight to 107.... i think the counter's messed up!!!! :eek:

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by Joolzman5:
**waaaaaiiiiiitttt...... it just went from 105 straight to 107.... i think the counter's messed up!!!!;)

------------------

Originally posted by Slug:
**Yeah, Ambrosia ftp server thing. I'm te creator of these files, so I shoud know how to make them work, right?

option-click on the link that leads to that page of gibberish. Your browser will ask you for a place to save, select desktop or something. When it's finished downloadin the gibberish, drag the file over Stufit Expander to decode it.

Annnnd voila!

worked like a charm. thanks slug! i just had to drag the download over Stuffit Expander, and, bada bing, bada boom, there.

------------------