Sound pbm under OS X

I m developping my game with Coldstone under OS9... and everything works well... I tried to compile my project for OS X and PC to test it... I used my own OS X to test the carbon version, and gave the PC version to 2 friends of mine cuas eI don t have a PC...
First: the musics and videos wern t copied with the compiled version for OS X, so I had to copy them anually... The videos and music got played well then, but still, no sound at all... I mean no ambient sound...
Second: the PC version... the 1st PC had Quicktime 6.0.2 installed, the other didn t have quick at all... none of those had any sound, video or music played.... all the game worked well but no sound or music or video...
if someone has an idea about my sound pbm for OS X and the all sound/music/video pbm for PC...
thanks!!

------------------
God is real... unless declared integer...
Watashi wa Iori Yagami no gakuse-desu

It seems to be a bug. We have been waiting for a fix for this.

------------------

hmmm... maybe... I may be wrong but I think I ve already compiled a perfectly working OS X version (some 1 month ago)... for which the sound worked even on OS X (not PC though... the PC version never had sounds or music) but I think I remember having a completely working OS X version... not 100% sure though

------------------
God is real... unless declared integer...
Watashi wa Iori Yagami no gakuse-desu