Map Position Problems

This error is extremely irritating. In my game I have lots of map position-teleport events, the only thing is, sometimes it doesn't work right. In every single one of the events, I put in tht it should teleport the person to a different map, and go to coordinates (73,73). This usually works, but sometimes, instead of teleporting me to the bottom right position of the map (which (73,73) is) it teleports me to the top right. Now this was ok at first, but lateley it's been getting extremely irritating because the player HAS to teleport to (73,73), and it does this a lot. I have had this problem a few times before, but never as much as it does in this game. Help is appreciated.

.-=Thanks=-.

------------------
I'm not laughing at you,
I'm laughing with you in
mind

Hey,

I have an idea. Create a completely new game and set it up so that when it starts it calls event "Teleport". Don't copy paste: replicate the event where you have the transportation thing. Make sure it works by build/release, then testing the game. After this, copy/paste the new event into the game and remove the previous one. Good Luck!

------------------
CI-I@()s