Adobe Photoshop Question

I'm figuring out the Actions capablity of Photoshop to break up sprites that are on one large bitmap, but I'm having some difficulty.
Can I specify for Photoshop to reselect with a certain offset from the previous (e.g rectangle marquee reselects the next 35x32pxls up from itself every time it repeats the action.)
Can I specify to alter the action after it has repeated a certain number of times?
(e.g save as filename Man01Walk, repeat five times, save as filename Woman01Walk, repeat five times, save as filename Woman02Walk, repeat five times, etc etc.)
Thanks.

(i know it seems like I should've posted this on Adobe Online or something, but seeing as the specific thing I'm doing would be most likely to be done more by coldstone users than anyone else, coldstone users might know more.)

------------------
Poor little Johnny, of whom we'll see no more, for what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Yes, beccause the record feature of the file actions is very detailed i believe that you can use the save a copy as option inorder to save multiple copies of a file with little interaction on your side
(of course afterwards you'll have to modify the names, i.e walk copy,walk copy copy,walk copy copy1...)

THe method i'll be using is to resize a file to a maximum size(800x800 or something reasonably large) and utilizing, grids and guides space the guides out into 32x32 pixel blocks and then select and duplicate into a new layer then repeat until i've completely broken the file into 32x32 sized cubes/files(saving each one in sequential order). This of course seems tedious but in the long run you'll never have to do it again and you'll just have to delete all the blank files when you're done, and if you select a large enough size to expand the canvas to you'll be sitting pretty for a long time.

------------------