Hey Mag!

It's cheating. I don't care what you say.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

You should start over theKestrel-or something like that. Its not fun when some lvl 290 guy is running around killing everything. Either that or be something within 8 levels of level 12.

------------------

That allows him to be level 20! I say four levels withing level 12 is better.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

He has a lvl 19 character, that he has been working on. That's why I said that high.

------------------

Heh, is the lumber bug in Warcraft cheating? Anyway, I said it was a level 15 warrior, although I may have advanced it beyond that. Anyway, yes it is extremely fun to be that high....Have you ever had a room completely filled with chain lightning? I don't PK on purpose. Anyway, I would be willing to use my Level 15 one, although I like sorcerer's so much more. 🙂

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

I'm on now guys. I'll be eating for a bit...but about 10 minutes. The channel is creation. I'll assume you're not coming in 45 minutes.

------------------

Never mind about meeting in the channel-I'll be playing. Message me when you get on-I'll be on for only a short time though.

(to message)

/m Sc~Avatara~Sc your message here

------------------

You left right after my Rogue died! I tried to get my stuff back, and died again! That Rogue has nothing, now, except the skill! THIS REALLY SUCKS FOR ME!!! Oh, well. I can always start with a new character or do the first levels, I suppose...

------------------
- Al Capone

I'm sorry, I was kicked off. You didn't have anything too good yet-the stuff that is really good-and so your stuff can be replaced. Now you know how I felt when I lost that cap...

You can have my bow, that I had for auxilery purposes. Its a short bow of the moon (+4 to all attributes). The shield should be easy to get, gold is too. The weapon, if you weren't weilding it-its fine.

Oh, and if I didn't leave anyway-I would have died. Surrounded by hordes of enemies with no potions and 3HP is not good...the lag put me there.

Truly sorry.

------------------

I don't need your bow. I'm gonna play at level one for a while.

------------------
- Al Capone

I've got a 26th level warrior...
... but i don't have the net! sob :frown:

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

(This message has been edited by Talon Karrde (edited 10-16-2000).)