Hey Mag!

This may be a bad forum to post this, but the spammers are less here...

I found out that theKestrel also has Diablo I. Maybe we could do a 3-player sometime, or you two could play...

He has a lvl 29 mage.

------------------

Sounds good, except I've only got that one Rogue...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Is it just me or is the spam in the Ares Forums rising like a rocket?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

I aggree

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?

It's mostly from the whole October Fost thing in Trash Talk, and foaming_at_the_mouth, and people copying hehe. I think you moderators could probably clear it all up if you tried...

hint hint

------------------

I have a lvl 15 warrior also....if you want it.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

That would be much better. My Rogue's only around level 15, and I'd just be dragging you down if you went with the sorcerer. So...when?

------------------

If its on the weekend there is a good chance my level 12 warrior can lend a hand...

------------------

I won't be able to make it this weekend. How about friday, 9:00pm EST?

------------------

Possibly, its a Friday...now its up to kestrel.

And don't swing the bar support, thats kinda old now...

------------------

wow diablo one. I remember those days... It was pretty fun untill a billion ppl all with the boba-fett trainer suddenly appeared. That made the game suddenly less appealing. I had a level 26 mage, once. Id buy diablo II but my computer barely meets the requirements. Hitn of advice: if yuor comp barely meets the requirements for D2. DONT buy it. It will run at an unearthly(little pun) slow speed.

------------------

Heh, mine surpasses the requirements for everything on Diablo II, including internet connection. Same thing with my friend. Either way, going into some places (Arcane sanctuary, canyon of the magi, flayer jungle, and a few others) is still very laggy. The reason for the lag, is because-as opposed to Diablo I-there is no in between screen while it loads the area. The lag results from the data of that area being loaded (map, monsters, music, etc.). Although, it is annoying when you can get killed because you are loading...

------------------

Originally posted by Pyro:
wow diablo one. I remember those days... It was pretty fun. I had a level 26 mage, once.

Does this mean you don't have the game anymore? If you do, then the four of us could do a private 4-way game...even if you are level 1. (even my guy could use some easy exp 🙂 )

BTW-how does channel: Creation sound? Mag got to pick last time, so its my turn.

------------------

Sounds good.

------------------

your battle net account is deleted after 100 days of unuse. this means your characters too unfortunatly. Plus... i lost the CD so, nope.

------------------

Speaking of spam...
Well, I guess that this isn't spam, but this topic has nothing to do with Ares. I really don't mind, but I just thought that you could find some better place to talk about this.

------------------
"Then enemy gate is down"
-Ender, "Ender's Game"

Heh, tell you what guys, when we play, I use my Level 29 mage, and get you guys some level ups..... My brother and I played via B.net, and in one hour I had leveled him 7 times.... Stone Curse is amazing. 😃 Besides, I always accidentally killed him with chain lightning. 😉 And Fireballs. 😉 Did I forget to mention that my character is Level 29, has max resistances, has max stats, has all max spells (except teleport...grrrrr). 😉 It is very fun. 🙂 I have some good rings and amulets I can give you.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

Nah, I'm fine on my own. I will tell you this, I would prefer it very much if nobody cheated/hacked. I know one, the one where you copy an item, but I have yet to use it on my character...and I intend to keep it that way-it takes the fun out of the game when you cheat. Also, thanks for the offer but no Kestrel, I have to decline to your offers. And no PKing us please.

🆒

------------------

I agree with Avatara. My Rogue ain't so bad, and I don't need to cheat - especially if we're doing multiplayer.

In fact, maybe we should start new characters so that we're on the same level...

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 10-11-2000).)

HEY YOU!!! 🙂
I didn't do the copy thing until I had beaten the Second Mode (Nightmare?) of multiplayer. By that time I was pretty far advanced. Besides, its not cheating, because its a bug. 😉

------------------