Wierd.......

How can CS do certain stuff with an event with just typing in a name? It's wierd.....

------------------
Created in the Future by M e t a -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

sigh... When the event is called, a little input box comes up with appropriate flourishings. You type something in, and if it's one of the responses the developers wanted, the pre-arranged reaction is called. It's not rocket-science, really. Computer science, yes, but not that difficult.

------------------
"Then you do believe that we are real. You think us capable of not forgiving you. Who would forgive you more readily than your dream?"
"No," the Unbeliever said. "Dreams never forgive."
-Stephen Donaldson,
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

Thats just one of the great coldstone mysteries...They told you the engine was good. I think Youre going to have to ask beenox or ambrosia, but keep this string up cuz someone might know.

Nevermind! Celchu beat me to it while I was writing. I guess someone DID know... Its still a mystery though...... 🙂

Sorry bout da stupid Q. I thought some1 banned me and I needed a test:P

------------------
Created in the Future by M e t a -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

Well, in the future, don't. That's spam. (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName;=MKandChampandChampJr")Here(/url) is an easier way to see if you've been banned yet. I suggest checking that link before each post, just to make sure you aren't banned, and to make sure you still have a reason to post. Thanks!

------------------
"Then you do believe that we are real. You think us capable of not forgiving you. Who would forgive you more readily than your dream?"
"No," the Unbeliever said. "Dreams never forgive."
-Stephen Donaldson,
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

sorry bout dat........I hate SPAMing.......

------------------