Dee-type technical question about PoG...

I don't really know whether to put this question on the PoG board or the Coldstone board, but I figure that this board is the only one that Dee ever checks anymore, and he's the only one who could answer my question.

In PoG, did the various enemies have resistances to certain types of damage (such as the Ice Elemental being resistant to Cold damage but weak against Fire damage), or did Beenox decide to skip that entirely?

------------------
If passion rules reason, how can you allow only reason to rule you? Only Celchu knows the answer...
— Cafall

sorry, I wish I could help.....I just started playing P.O.G. and it's not really a lot of fun.....

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

Uh, MK. Please don't post just to say "I dunno." Some people would consider that spam.

------------------
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Oh, spam? Why would people think that was spam?

------------------
If passion rules reason, how can you allow only reason to rule you? Only Celchu knows the answer...
— Cafall