I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP! 911 OVER HERE!

(I was yelling to get people's attention)
I just got my Coldstone 2day. I looked and I can't find the instruction manual or the tutorial! Where is it? I really like the ambrosia CD. I got my butt kicked a Pop-Pop. lol. I diddn't even know how to play and I played someone online. lol. Ok, thanks 4 helping.

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

They are on the cd, in pdf format 🙂 under Coldstone>Docs.
If you have installed they are on your harddisk as wlel, again Coldstone>Docs.

now stop yelling, I have a permanent hangover 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by MKandChampandChampJr:
(I was yelling to get people's attention)
I just got my Coldstone 2day. I looked and I can't find the instruction manual or the tutorial! Where is it? I really like the ambrosia CD. I got my butt kicked a Pop-Pop. lol. I diddn't even know how to play and I played someone online. lol. Ok, thanks 4 helping.

Mr. MK,

There should be a .pdf file on the Coldstone CD that is titled "Coldstone User Manual.pdf"
You need to have adobe acrobat reader installed on your machine to view it. Once you open it up you can print yourself a hard copy if you would like(I did).

Btw, I'm not sure where on the cd the manual is located, since I don't have my cd nearby, but if you can't find it just run a search on your cd for the file that I listed above and you should find it.

(edit) Added the blurb about finding the manual on the cd (/edit)

------------------
"But soon, soon, soon... the world will be a better place, with meadows and bunnies and fiber optics in every home..."
- Tom Dowdy, Apple Computer

(This message has been edited by Stark Bledfast (edited 07-26-2002).)

thanx, sry

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.