3 questions.

I have 3 questions:
1. Can you make 2-D Games that aren't from a bird-point of view with coldstone?
2.What do 1st person, 2nd Person, and 3rd person mean(in video games)
3. How long does it take Coldstone to arrive once you've ordered it?(I live in Ohio)

------------------

Originally posted by MKandChampandChampJr:
**I have 3 questions:
1. Can you make 2-D Games that aren't from a bird-point of view with coldstone?
2.What do 1st person, 2nd Person, and 3rd person mean(in video games)
3. How long does it take Coldstone to arrive once you've ordered it?(I live in Ohio)

1. Yes, all you have to do is tinker with graphics.
2. In video games, 1st person is seen through the eyes of the character you control (Quake, Unreal, etc.), 2nd person doesn't exist, and third person is viewed externally (bird's eye view, isometric view, behind the back view.)
3. It all depends. Andiyar didn't get his CD for weeks; he's in Australia. I have no experience with the New York to Ohio postal chain, so I can't guess very well on that.

------------------
"Are you a story-teller, Thomas Covenant?"
"I was, once."
"And you gave it up? That is as sad a tale in three words as any you might have told me. But a life without a tale is like a sea without salt. How do you live?"
-Stephen Donaldson

thanks

------------------

I live in Missouri and it took a week. According to the email I got when I ordered, it is supposed to be 7-10 days.

Apollo16

------------------

Where is it being sent from?

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

woops, nvm

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.