SA

I wasn't looking to dig it up. I looking at different options, and when I came to the member search, on a lark, I went to "S", to see if anyone had registered my actual name. I happened to see Scott's name, and only one post. I was interested what the post was, so I used the search thing, and read the post, and decided to comment on it. And yes, Eminem, I believe that is Scott.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

Well, that explains it. Yes, it was Scott Kevill himself, I'd talked to him on the matter earlier.

Please don't did up old topics in the future, though... it gives a moderator quite a fright when a large topic appears from nowhere.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Especially when the last post was in January. 😄

I'm just kidding. 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Well, that explains it. Yes, it was Scott Kevill himself, I'd talked to him on the matter earlier.

Please don't did up old topics in the future, though... it gives a moderator quite a fright when a large topic appears from nowhere.

Don't worry, I won't.
snickers at the idea of a moderator suddenly seeing a 500 post topic appearing out of nowhere 🙂

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams