Hey why are all of baku's latest topics locked?

anyone know why? that seems kind of strange. Did he get in trouble for his petition or somethin?

------------------
ramble on..

I do not know... Did he just get banned from these bords for being unruly, or something like that? It is strange that the most recent topics are locked. Any other guesses?

------------------
Stop whining about Hera! If you keep your posts to a minimum, then the people who are working on Hera will have nothing else to do, and will work more, and it will come out faster! Stop whining!!

Actually, i did not get banned or in trouble, i just got a warning for spamming about slug.

------------------
Death is the most unjustified of fears. For there's no fear of dying from a dead man

- Albert Einstien

Sundered Angel has been being a real ******* lately. I wonder what has happened? has he been hacked or messed up?

I have not been hacked.

I have not been messed up.

I am not on drugs.

I have not gotten addicted to alchohol.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

But seriously, those topics are closed. Baku has not been banned (Here- at least. Scott Kevill has banned him from GameRanger for persistant bugging).
Why are those topics closed? Because they're over. The petition is over, Scott's final answer is "No". I've discussed it with him personally, and understand his reasons. Any more is just going to give us, the community, a bad name on GR.

If I've been harsher than usual recently, it's because there've been things that must be done: Banning MotherLove, cutting out illegal links, warning (firmly) spammers (That doesn't include Baku). The current situation has not been dealt with too harshly, I feel- I let the petition run until I realised it was ineffectual, and am stopping it now.

If anyone has anything specific to raise with me, please bring it up.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Damn. Now I can't set up an elaborate mock anti-Baku conspiracy and record it for our humor section. Ah, well...

I don't play on gameranger, so I don't know about this so much, but from what I've seen, I don't plan to come onto gameranger very soon. You get my point.

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at: [
(url="http://"http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html")http://themightyRW.h...m/AresPage.html(/url)

For](http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html)

The link works; click it.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack." REALLY IM SERIOUS WE'RE ABOUT TO BE ATTACKED BY ALIENS!!!!!

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

(This message has been edited by James_Herriot (edited 06-03-2000).)

I just found out that I have been suspended from GameRanger for a week. Does this have any relation to the fact that I signed the petition for Slug? 😕 Has anyone else who signed it had problems like this? I don't think there's any other reason other than sending one message on GameRanger to Evill(which got blocked anyway). I've sent mail to support@GameRanger.com about this so sometime I should figure out what's wrong.

Hmmmm... That's odd. I highly doubt he suspended anyone's account for signing the petition... I might check with him, though...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

yea i just found out i got banned from GR for 6 days. I didn't do anything to get banned.
I just started GR up and found the suspension notice.
This has happened to me before for no reason at all too, but only for 10 minutes or so,
but 6 days?!?!
that's crazy!

has this happened to anybody else?..because it's pissin me off. :frown:

------------------
ramble on..

I did not notice it. I signed the petition, but mabe I never logged in to see that i was banned. It works fine now. Perhaps someone else changed their name to the same as yours, then got themselves benned, and you got banned accidentally. Only the Almighty Evill knows. He knows all, sees all (at least in GameRanger).

------------------
Stop whining about Hera! If you keep your posts to a minimum, then the people who are working on Hera will have nothing else to do, and will work more, and it will come out faster! Stop whining!!

The "banned for 6 days" issue that a number of people experienced is unrelated. It was a server problem that I've since corrected.

------------------

Thank you for clearing that matter up, Scott.

You didn't really have to become an Ambrosia Board member just to say that, but who knows? You might become an Ambrosia addict with the rest of us ;).

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

thanx scott!
🙂

------------------
ramble on..

I guess he didn't get addicted..........

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

Wait do you really think that is Evill man you guy beleave every thing And i was also warned to stop spaming!

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?

Pyro is waiting for this topic to get closed by slug

------------------

I don't like people who dig up old topics for no reason. There's no point in this being here any longer.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Yeah i used to do that and got in trouble

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?