Movies

I want to make my hero dance at a certain location in the game, I assume I could use a teleport to achieve this, but never having seen how the movies in PoG, i was wondering how this would work. i would like for the character to do it on the screen, without going to a cutscene. Any ideas? Thanks,
Sterling

------------------

Never mind, the good folks at #coldstone have decided that this can be done with a new player animation and have warned me to freeze my character first, until the animation is complete.

------------------
Spelling edit: My keyboard needed that practice anyway

(This message has been edited by dampeoples (edited 06-27-2002).)

Originally posted by dampeoples:
Never mind, the good folks at #coldstone have decided that this can be done with a new player animation and have warned me to freeze my character first, until the animation is complete.

That's right, #coldstone is the place to be! Not only will you be able to get answers for your questions, you can also learn new vocabulary words! And if that isn't enough to convince you to frequent the channel, you can also learn famous movie quotes like, "I do not think that word means what you think it means" or "anybody want a peanut?" šŸ™‚

irc.ambrosia.net:6667 and join #coldstone

------------------
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect
it." -- Gene Spafford, 1992

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**< snip>

I think we scarred Cafall for life, Stark. Best not to bring that up. šŸ™‚ But everyone else, come on in! We need more people to banter with.

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You kiled my father. Prepare to die."

------------------
"... For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil must give us pause..." - Willaim Shakespeare, Hamlet

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
... you can also learn new vocabulary words!

Very funny. šŸ˜‰

------------------
The greatest of harm can result from the best of intentions Ā— Wizard's Second Rule, Stone of Tears.
Ā— Cafall