Why we chose the name we chose!

Well, think about mine. (Hint:I don't use it anywhere else)
-Pallas (Duh...)
-Nemesys (D3/D2)
-Caalaklael (AOL)
-Nightshyft (GW)
-Amphisbaena (GR)
-Chris Harliner (EV)
-Others...

I have a lot...

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

ThinkFish, and good things will come.

Slug, i did not steal your sig! i read it in terry pratchetts 'Jingo'. And, to Laguna, the Wild Karrde that i fly is NOT a modified bulk freighter. there are 4 different ships that i fly under that name. the first one in regular ev, modified rebel cruiser. the second on is in Empire 1. it's a mod. beam cruiser. The third is E2. this is one BAD-ASS ship. it's a mod. alien-weave hybrid cruiser. the last (E3) is an alien cruiser. Hell, the only really unfair ship is the hybrid cruiser, cause the darkside cruisers you have to fight are 10X better.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

Slug, i didn't steal your sig. Just as i said, i read it in a discworld novel.
Laguna, MY wild karrde isn't a crappy mod. bulk freighter.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

why did i post twice?

------------------

Hmmm.....I'll take your word for it Talon.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Originally posted by Admiral Pellaeon:
**I picked this name because Admirale Pelleaon was the greatest admiral tehre was, other then grand admiral thrawn, and he was tought by grrand admiral thrawn soooooo he must now be the best cause of all waht he learend from him and cuase thrawn died...:frown:... but a problem with pelleaon he retreats tooo much.

Hey, I read those books. They are pretty good. Funny at times too. Was it Thrawn or Pellaeon who died from the glass going through him?

------------------
You shalt not defeat me for I am the Master Mage.

Originally posted by Trundaylan:
**Origonally the paladin hero in WarCraft II. Then I found I misspelled his name on other things I had intended (the real one is True'ylan) and the real one was taken...so I kept this one.

Notes that he was talking gibberish and now everyone is confused

Is this the expansion set or something? In warcraftII, only lothar and Uthar Lightbringer were heroes in that sense

------------------

My name comes from a WWII German General. He was nicknamed the 'Desert Fox' because of his skill in battle in the desert. 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Is this the expansion set or something? In warcraftII, only lothar and Uthar Lightbringer were heroes in that sense

Yeah. It is.

------------------

There are a million... um....
Beyond the Dark portal is the one he's talking about

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

Originally posted by Slug:
**There are a million... um....
Beyond the Dark portal is the one he's talking about

A million? I know of only one, Beyond the Dark Portal. Its the paladin hero who was trained by Utter Lothenbringer.

------------------

I choose Kid Safe because that is what I am safe for kids!

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?

My Nickname originated about 6 years ago (has it really been that long?) in the old Sega Chat rooms. The old rooms had a set of pre-set portraits that people could use in the chat rooms. My favorite one was the one of Knuckles from Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles became Knucklehead, and I have used it ever since.

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Hey, I read those books. They are pretty good. Funny at times too. Was it Thrawn or Pellaeon who died from the glass going through him?

Neither one of them, at least in any of the books I've read. Thrawn was killed by being stabbed by his Noghri (sp?) bodyguard, and Pellaeon is/was still alive at the time the peace treaty was signed between the remnants of the Empire and the New Republic. (In fact, he helped orchestrate the peace treaty.)

------------------
Knucklehead, Aeon Productions

=======================

"Where am I? I'm in Purgatory!"
"Worse. You're in Windows"

Originally posted by Avatara:
**A million? I know of only one, Beyond the Dark Portal. Its the paladin hero who was trained by Utter Lothenbringer.

I know there were at least twenty, and it's Uther Lightbringer, not Utter Lothenbringe.

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

(quote)Originally posted by Knucklehead:
**My Nickname originated about 6 years ago (has it really been that long?) in the old Sega Chat rooms. The old rooms had a set of pre-set portraits that people could use in the chat rooms. My favorite one was the one of Knuckles from Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles became Knucklehead, and I have used it ever since.

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Desert Fox:
(b)
Neither one of them, at least in any of the books I've read. Thrawn was killed by being stabbed by his Noghri (sp?) bodyguard, and Pellaeon is/was still alive at the time the peace treaty was signed between the remnants of the Empire and the New Republic. (In fact, he helped orchestrate the peace treaty.)

**(/quote)

Ah, yes. I remember what happened to Thrawn now. haven't read the books receently. The book I am thinking of is in the X-Wing series.

------------------
How strange... To have gone so far and to want so little.

(url="http://"http://www.adcritic.com/content/fake-movie-star-wars-episode-2.html")http://www.adcritic.com/content/fake-movie...-episode-2.html(/url)