ambrosia using coldstone!?!

I think I read on one of the other topics about the possibility of ambrosia making a game using coldstone??? Is this truth or rumor??

If so, that would be great and I'd be really enthusiastic to see what they come up with!

I mean, who better to help show people what coldstone can do than someone with a budget and, more importantly, the know how!

I know I'd look forward to it!

------------------

Originally posted by Klatu:
I think I read on one of the other topics about the possibility of ambrosia making a game using coldstone??? Is this truth or rumor??

Mr. Klatu,

I haven't seen any official post by Ambrosia saying "We are working on a game created with the CGE." So at this point I would file this under idle speculation or rumor, rather than truth.

That being said I would also add that this would be a good idea on their part. Have a few games released that were built with CGE would certainly show further uses of the engine, and would encourage more people to purchase it. It would be a very good marketing strategy at the least.

------------------
Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

Ambrosia has clearly stated that they intend to publish a series of CGE games. However, they were probably talking about games which their customers had made and then let ASW publish. So whether or not Ambrosia releases any more CGE games is probably up to us.

------------------
The greatest of harm can result from the best of intentions — Wizard's Second Rule, Stone of Tears.
— Cafall

Originally posted by Klatu:
**I think I read on one of the other topics about the possibility of ambrosia making a game using coldstone??? Is this truth or rumor??

Didn't they help make Pillars of Garendall? That definately was made by Coldstone.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 06-01-2002).)

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Didn't they help make Pillars of Garendall? That definately was made by Coldstone.

Klatu was talking about any more games besides PoG.

------------------
The greatest of harm can result from the best of intentions — Wizard's Second Rule, Stone of Tears.
— Cafall

Thank you - cafall. What I meant was any games other than POG and made without beenox.

I don't know - I'd like to see what would come of it (that's probably getting redundant - my saying that that is).

------------------