messed up missile graphics

All of my missile animations (including the ones that come with Coldstone, except for the arrow) show the west direction incorrectly when attacking an enemy. Instead of showing NW it shows W, instead of W it shows SW, and instead of SW it shows S. I also double checked to make sure the animations were set up correctly, and they were. Any suggestions?

Also, I haven't been able to download any add-on files: it always says its connection was refused. I am running Internet Explorer 5.1 on OS 9.1. Any reasons why?

Thanks

------------------

Originally posted by rambler:
**All of my missile animations (including the ones that come with Coldstone, except for the arrow) show the west direction incorrectly when attacking an enemy. Instead of showing NW it shows W, instead of W it shows SW, and instead of SW it shows S. I also double checked to make sure the animations were set up correctly, and they were. Any suggestions?

Also, I haven't been able to download any add-on files: it always says its connection was refused. I am running Internet Explorer 5.1 on OS 9.1. Any reasons why?

Thanks

are you sure they are correct? just switch the two frames of the animation even if they appear correct already.
-SirCar

------------------

Thanks for the advise. I was able to fix the NW and W graphics by rearranging the frames in the animation (although it was already correct according to the manual), but unfortunitely the SW frames are still messed up. Apparently it shows the S direction frames twice (for S and SW). It ignores the NW frames due to the repitition of the S frames and scoots SW and W frames over, showing them in the wrong direction when firing (sorry if this is confusing). Does anyone know if this is a glitch in the editor (which will hopefully be fixed in the next update)?

------------------

Originally posted by rambler:
**Thanks for the advise. I was able to fix the NW and W graphics by rearranging the frames in the animation (although it was already correct according to the manual), but unfortunitely the SW frames are still messed up. Apparently it shows the S direction frames twice (for S and SW). It ignores the NW frames due to the repitition of the S frames and scoots SW and W frames over, showing them in the wrong direction when firing (sorry if this is confusing). Does anyone know if this is a glitch in the editor (which will hopefully be fixed in the next update)?

I have the same problem when I use arrows to attack enemies. Of course when I use a fire ball you don't notice it. Any missile with an odd shape do not track the angles right. Hmmm, maybe it is a glitch.

------------------