Coldstone problems

Whenever I try to make a game (and tell it to build Release) when I open it says that I made my game with an unregestered version of coldstone, and my version of coldstone is Regestered it even says that this version of coldstone is regestered to my name when I start up coldstone. Also It doesn't load all of my events and none of sounds or music. :eek: What is going on? I posted this here because I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and knew how to fix it. And If Ambrosia reads this then I believe I found a glitch for them to fix in the next patch.

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH

Originally posted by GrahamVH:
Whenever I try to make a game (and tell it to build Release) when I open it says that I made my game with an unregestered version of coldstone, and my version of coldstone is Regestered it even says that this version of coldstone is regestered to my name when I start up coldstone. Also It doesn't load all of my events and none of sounds or music.:eek: What is going on? I posted this here because I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and knew how to fix it. And If Ambrosia reads this then I believe I found a glitch for them to fix in the next patch.

Mr. GrahamVH,

I have no idea what the problem is. I do have a question which may or may not be related: did you originally build the game with the unregistered version and then register Coldstone while in development of the game? Or did you not begin building the game until after CGE was registered?

------------------
Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

I built it with a regestered version. Is there a fil that shows wether it is rsgestered of not so I can delete it and put in my regestration code in again? could that work?

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH

GrahamVH - I have had the same problem with Coldstone - please visit Compiling problem thread - also send an email directly to Dee Brown and Andrew Welch on this matter. You are now the fourth person who has run into this problem that I know of personnally. I can tell that it is a real bug and that I have been trying to get answers for this problem for almost four months now with no success.

------------------
Squak - the seal
makes the noise not
the approval

Originally posted by Squak:
**GrahamVH - I have had the same problem with Coldstone - please visit Compiling problem thread - also send an email directly to Dee Brown and Andrew Welch on this matter. You are now the fourth person who has run into this problem that I know of personnally. I can tell that it is a real bug and that I have been trying to get answers for this problem for almost four months now with no success.

what are there e-mail adresses s I can email them

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH

deebrown@beenox.com
andrew@AmbrosiaSW.com

------------------
Squak - the seal
makes the noise not
the approval