events to change map layers

Hello,

I was playing around with coldstone this morning and I had an idea - it requires that a big "castle" appear in the sky ABOVE the npc's and player. Is there anyway that a layer can be used to control layers? Say I give the player a simple question "turn the key right or left" Whenever they choose the correct one a castle appears in the sky over the player?

thanks!

------------------

You can't accomplish that end in that way. To make a castle appear in the sky, make an event with a "Stamp Control" action.

------------------
The greatest of harm can result from the best of intentions — Wizard's Second Rule, Stone of Tears.
— Cafall

that's what I originally tried, but it didn't do anything...hhhhmmmm... I'll have to experiment further. Thanks, though!

------------------

When making the "Stamp Control" action, you will see a pop-up menu titled "Action". Instead of choosing "Add" in the pop-up menu, choose "Add foreground". That should make the stamp appear in the layer above the player.

------------------
The greatest of harm can result from the best of intentions — Wizard's Second Rule, Stone of Tears.
— Cafall

bingo! That's what I was missing! Thanks you for the help guys!

------------------