Run Coldstone from CD

I got my Coldstone CD (yah! about time) and it doesn't have an installer prog on it. Can i copy all these files to my hard drive and run it from there? Thanks,

------------------

Originally posted by dampeoples:
I got my Coldstone CD (yah! about time) and it doesn't have an installer prog on it. Can i copy all these files to my hard drive and run it from there? Thanks,

Mr. Dampeoples,

Yes, this is how all Ambrosia products are handled. Just drag the Coldstone folder from the CD onto your hard drive and you are ready to roll.

I am not sure how well Coldstone handless running from the CD. I know other Ambrosia products have problems doing so, so I would definitely recommend copying all the files and running it from your hard drive.

Good luck.

------------------
Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

Thanks, I'm looking forward to checking this thing out, I have an idea for a game, but there would be no battle. Wonder how that would pan out? I bought PoG to see what kind of stuff i could make with this thing too.

------------------