HELP!!!!!!

HELP! I have discovered a fatal bug in Hera! If the mod file is too big (16mb is the one its gone wrong on) it wont save at all! HELP! How can I sort this? This mod is not mine, ai'm helping a freind on it so he would be very disappointed if I can help him any further if the files too big. I put this here cus I wanted a more immediate response

Zell

------------------
-------------------------
Time is always the best teacher; yet it kills all students!

Dismiss the file being too big part. I have just been told by my mate that it also failed on his mac when it was only 4mb.

------------------

Please help Zell and me with the bug

------------------

Are you from ECA?

Yes

------------------

ECA number 4 on the boards welcome

------------------

Score slaps hands with Pryo! And then goes storming out of the bar.
When i first came here a made a post about an ECA building and everyone made fun of me. Pyro made you would like to dig it
up.
I dont want to It might be spaming anyhow its in the same place the Officers Bar is in 🙂

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?

Well can anyone help us with that bug or not?

------------------

Perhaps, if you read the instructions that came with Hera, you might find a little email address, maybe even
(url="http://"mailto:aresbugs@ambrosiasw.com")mailto:aresbugs@ambrosiasw.com(/url)aresbugs@ambrosiasw.com

In the meantime, try copying the objects out into another Hera document-if you paste the resource Ids in, it'll create a composite file (this can also be used to hack other people's plugins...)

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

ThinkFish, and good things will come.

Can someone please close this topic? I've sorted the bug now.

------------------

Can someone please close this topic? I've sorted the bug now. 🙂

------------------