Coldstone Graphic Art

I heard somewhere that all the are and NPC pictures from POG are in Colstone, and I designed a game that uses both the Guardian's picture (As a Demon King) and The Order of the Crystal entrance (As his fortress (see above)) I did put in the Art lib and Sound lib and it did work because there were new things in the game library, but I can't find them! Help PLEASE!

------------------
Once upon a time. The End. "I'm a real nowhere man, sitting in my nowhere land..."
-Modification on The Beatles song

Originally posted by Mr. Somebody:
**I heard somewhere that all the are and NPC pictures from POG are in Colstone, and I designed a game that uses both the Guardian's picture (As a Demon King) and The Order of the Crystal entrance (As his fortress (see above)) I did put in the Art lib and Sound lib and it did work because there were new things in the game library, but I can't find them! Help PLEASE!

'fraid your not gonna like this but Dee had this to say on #coldstone:

16:23 <Stark> Oh, how come the sea giant and guardian were left off the coldstone cd?
16:23 <Dee> it was on purpose
16:24 <Dee> We wanted PoG to have some unique elements that would make it a game on its own even if there was 100 games made with this template available.

sorry

------------------
'mentally I'm compatible with Macintosh and I can get a girl in the sack with floss, Hop on the microphone actin lost' --- Casual

Oh. Darn. I'll just design my own. Where do I find the Order of the Crysal entrance?

------------------
Once upon a time. The End. "I'm a real nowhere man, sitting in my nowhere land..."
-Modification on The Beatles song