PoG Potions

I'm working on a large PoG plug-in, and I have two healing potions I want to make (they fill your Stamina completely). However, I'm having problems; I can't seem to get the two potion-drinking sounds to play, the inventory to close, the potion anim to play and have those cool-looking blue numbers appear above the character.
Could anyone tell me how to do this (especially the last three things)?

------------------
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason ŃWizard's Sixth Rule, Faith of the Fallen.
ŃCafall

Originally posted by Cafall:
**I'm working on a large PoG plug-in, and I have two healing potions I want to make (they fill your Stamina completely). However, I'm having problems; I can't seem to get the two potion-drinking sounds to play, the inventory to close, the potion anim to play and have those cool-looking blue numbers appear above the character.
Could anyone tell me how to do this (especially the last three things)?

Yes: make a potion which triggers upon use a spell which does what you want 🙂 In this way you'll have the numbers, the inventory to close. As for the sound, I do not know; may be you have to choose one to play when you drink the potion.

Sincerely,

Alois

------------------

I have the sound and spell figured out, but when I use the potion, the animation starts at the hero's head level and sinks down to chest level.

------------------
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason ŃWizard's Sixth Rule, Faith of the Fallen.
ŃCafall