Little errors

Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else have problems posting things? Things like smileys not displaying properly, messages double posting, passwords not being accepted and so forth.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Not me I dont think

------------------
-------------------------
Shoot!There goes my...
(BANG)
Oops!I didnt do it, nobody saw me do it, You can prove anythin...
(BANG)

Originally posted by Laguna:
**Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else have problems posting things? Things like smileys not displaying properly, messages double posting, passwords not being accepted and so forth.

Me...only occasional double posts though. I also can't see a cursor when I'm in the Ares boards so it gets annoying if I have to go back and edit something, but I can't tell what is selected.

------------------

That happens. Just click on the Password field then click back on the post field and the curser will be back. UBB sometimes becomes majorly annoying. The 😕 smilies are always flat because It makes all smilies 15 x 15, even though the confised smilies are more.... ummmmm 15 x 25

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

That happens. Just click on the Password field then click back on the post field and the curser will be back. UBB sometimes becomes majorly annoying. The 😕 smilies are always flat because It makes all smilies 15 x 15, even though the confised smilies are more.... ummmmm 15 x 25

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
StarLance

Nice sig, Slug. 🙂

------------------
Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy.

It's a quote from somewhere, I know... I just can't quite remember where. Where'd you find it Slug?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

It's from StarLance, of course 🙂

------------------
StarLance

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**It's a quote from somewhere, I know... I just can't quite remember where. Where'd you find it Slug?

My dad uses a simaller one about giving a man a fish, and then teaching him how to fish... And no, he did not copy StarLance!

------------------

hey slug did it here twice!

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?
Play me tonight:
Port:26370
IP:208.40.49.67

Eminem, what does your new sig mean?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

He's trying to make me feel hurt and left out. Heheheh......

------------------
_Yes you're Slim Shady,
da real slim shady.
Yes you're the Slim Shady
'cuz you sound like Peter Brady.

Would the real Slim Shady
please shut up,
please shut up...._

-Christina Agulera

(This message has been edited by Slug (edited 09-27-2000).)

NO im not u just said that i have to be nice to him!

------------------

Hey im the olny one on the boards right now!!
No other members or Guests!

------------------

That was my 900th post, so I decided to change to sig in it.....

------------------
StarLance

Well, since everyone else seems to be posting...then here.

------------------

Oh, and EMINEM. You might want to apologize to Fleet Admiral Darkk for spamming his post...

------------------

Originally posted by Slug:
**That was my 900th post, so I decided to change to sig in it.....

Ah, I've finally found it! So this is the topic "Anything Goes" in Trash Talk, eh?

Sheppo

------------------
[http://www.crosswinds.net/~pshep/page
Yeah](http://www.crosswinds.net/~pshep/page<br />
Yeah), so what if I'm an Emo Nerd?

Heheh. My bad 🙂

------------------
StarLance

Who would like me to post the entirety of Mark Antony's speech to the people on this post? If a single person does I will. That, 'but Brutus is an honourable man' thing. All that typing must be good for something.

I have never experienced any problem with posting except for a post that was not a post.
-----------------------
We're riding along, on the crest of the wave, and the sun is in the sky! All the ships on the distant horizon and.. I've forgotten what goes next.