Unhandled Exception Error In Window Build!

Okay, here is how it goes. I wanted to test my game on Windows (Since a few friends have Window's and they want to play my game), anyway, I built the game for Windows, no problems. The game starts and plays for a while, until a nasty dialog pops up saying, Unhandled Exception. Now, I decided to try it on other PC's and I got the same problem. It must be with the build, (although I tried 2 builds). I made sure the PC's had the requirments (Direct X 8, Quicktime 4+...) I also noticed a slight detail too, the problem doesn't start happening until Globals are introduced. I ALSO tried another thing, I saved it just before it crashes, I load the game, and presto, works for a little while until the same window pops up. Has anyone tested thier game on VPC or a PC? Does it work?

This is not really a biggy but I would like to share my game around with my friends.

Thanks,
MangoCheese

I had the same problem. Tried to change memory/colors and didn't work...

Anyone here succesfully managed to launch a game under windoze ?

------------------
Greetings, all-powerful archmage!
Finally, you have done it again, as it should have been so many years ago, the archmage powerful enough to gain possession of the ultimate spell. Armageddon is a powerful and frightening spell, as devastating to yourself as to mankind. You will no longer be eligible to receive protection from the council. From now on, you are on your own. Good luck, and may your powers be with you.

Hello-
Of course, PoG was made with Coldstone, and it doesn't report this error on the Windows side.

Does your game have any problems on the Mac side?

------------------
David Dunham / tech support / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

It even happens with the demo game incuded with Coldstone...

------------------
Greetings, all-powerful archmage!
Finally, you have done it again, as it should have been so many years ago, the archmage powerful enough to gain possession of the ultimate spell. Armageddon is a powerful and frightening spell, as devastating to yourself as to mankind. You will no longer be eligible to receive protection from the council. From now on, you are on your own. Good luck, and may your powers be with you.

No, my game has no problems on my Mac.

What could be wrong?

Please! Does anyone know what is happening?