I regret to infor....

I regret to inform you that the Empire has made peace with the New Republic, that means unfortuntly thta i must reisgn from my post if i was to see any real actoin at all. From now on i will be known as Deathval. I will forever raid the New Republic till the Empire is at its full strenght to take the New republic down, if any of you devoted men of the empire wish to join me in my quest to rid the galaxy of the New Republic menac step foreward and a whole new adventure will begin. So long for now my beloved Empire.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Here i em, unfortunatly i em to saddened to say anything.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

The New Republic..........Pah. Give me an Eclipse class star destroyer over an X wing any day.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Unfortunatly the New Rep destroyed two of them but i ahve 5 left, ok so you call one, any otehr dibs on the eclips, after that i only have a couple executers and luskayas and iron ifsts and knight hammers and razor kisses, call them while they last.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Are you related to EMINEM?

------------------

lol. Seriously.

Sheppo

no why do you ask? oh and i still have 4 more ecplis star destyors if anyone wants them.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

cough Only one Eclipse was ever made cough

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

hehheh, i smell a battle between two starwars junkies, i believe you are wrong about there are only one ecipls stardestyoers ever built. if i do recall two were built, both as the flagships of teh empire, i dont rember waht tehy ever did but i do remeber there fateful deaths, the frist one i do belived was destryoed when the meperor summuned a force thingy strom but it was repelled by luke and lieas love, teh second was commandered by artoo-detoo and was sent into a collisoin coure with the terrible galxy gun, in so detyosing both terrible weapons and "mistakingly" wiping out that place that was teh emperors hideout or stronghold, umm jsut wondering do you rember that place, its on the tip of my tongue, oh well so em i right about there being two ecplis built or worng?(im just playing around with those 7 ecplis)

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

uh.... huh......

------------------

U called?

------------------
Mag Steelglass, an old friend who aild what cured me many times!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kristina Agulara sucks!

Who called?

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

I'm a little rusty on all this, but I believe there was only one Eclipse and that it was destroyed when it was lured into the gravitational pull of the Pinnacle Moon when Emperor Palpatine was engulfed in the combined Life energies of Luke and Leia. Palpatine was then stunned and he lost control of the force storms he summoned. These then set about ripping the ship apart.

------------------

the second eclipse was destyoed when artoo detto rammed it into the galaxy gun. read empires end, oh and if you find it then tell me where cuase i have never foundit before, i jsutread about it in the eclopedia.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Uh, actually in the 'mainstream official timeline' there was only one Eclipse class star destroyer. And even if there was a second, an astromech droid such as R2-D2 could not control it, let alone ram it onto the galaxy gun. Your encyclopedia is obviously different from mine 😉

------------------

I USE to read star wars now i dont read 😉

------------------
Enforce contest space blob!

I checked my enclyocopiadia and it didnt say anything about two eciples but i know i read it in teh the dark empires source book. check that out its pretty cool, i love how luke "pretends" to go to the dark side.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Ares u talking about lukke?

------------------
Enforce contest space blob!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehheh, i smell a battle between two starwars junkies, i believe you are wrong about there are only one ecipls stardestyoers ever built. if i do recall two were built, both as the flagships of teh empire, i dont rember waht tehy ever did but i do remeber there fateful deaths, the frist one i do belived was destryoed when the meperor summuned a force thingy strom but it was repelled by luke and lieas love, teh second was commandered by artoo-detoo and was sent into a collisoin coure with the terrible galxy gun, in so detyosing both terrible weapons and "mistakingly" wiping out that place that was teh emperors hideout or stronghold, umm jsut wondering do you rember that place, its on the tip of my tongue, oh well so em i right about there being two ecplis built or worng?(im just playing around with those 7 ecplis)

As I am THE Star Wars Junkie:

There were indeed 2 Eclipse class Star Destroyers.

The Star Destroyer lost at Endor's Pinnacle Moon was Darth Vader's Executor-class Star Destroyer, not Eclipse class.

The second Eclipse-class Star Destroyer (and indeed, both Destroyers) were destroyed at the Emperor's secret stronghold. DeathVal, FYI the name of the place is(was) Byss.

Go ahead. Ask me anything about Star Wars. 😄

ElG7

------------------
KIRK: Very funny, Scotty - now beam down my clothes!

Captain Canardley Ableson's Technical Guide to the EV/O Universe
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/dl-...=TechFolder.sit

Hehe, looks like i found a discussion i can get myself involved to. I only have one question; WHAT the hell is a eclipse class SD?

Karrde out.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett