project a -

wrong topic-see games, im stupid 😉 andrew plz delete this post!

un-named:
Man had conquered most of the galaxy when a sudden outbrake appeared. It was not known where it started or how, but countless trillions were affected. The desease caused skin to rot and brains to diminish severely. Zombie-like beings were left. No cure has been found, no ways to stop the spread have been discovered. You are <insert name here>, a young boy who is looked after by a man that found you outside a village that had been decimated. You live in MEGA-CITY LX12, one of the last on <insert planet name>, an outerworld. You come back one day to find you're city in ruins, with millions of zombies. They had never shown the brain-power to attack something in groups, let alone something of that size. Strange ships were flying over head, etc. So you run out into the wasteland with, plot continues, you get the idea right? 🙂 Think: Resident evil meets Final Fantasy.
I'll try to include the ability to switch from your character into a mech type mobile suit for a limited time (batteries) if I can find a way to implement that, and assuming that I ever find the time to do all the artwork this game would require, think: forever 😉
-SirCar

(This message has been edited by SirCar (edited 01-28-2002).)